|Language:||Français • English|
Project done by fma38.
Work in progress.
Please, refer to the french page for more details.
The idea is to build a robot able to access to narrow spaces (like ...), where a wheel-based vehicule could not go.
This project is splited in 4 parts:
- the robot itself (current page)
- a driving framework, written in python
- a servo driver, using a BeagleBone Black
- a josytick-based Smart Remote Control
- space saving
- various sensors (gps, trim, ground detection, range finder...)
- omni wheels carriage :
- active (motorized)